Police report 1/22/09
Thursday, January 22, 2009
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marcelino Cruz-Quintas, 17, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court for stealing a motor vehicle and false declaration.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court for tampering and driving without a license.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for assault, possession of a controlled substance, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and operating a motor vehicle while driving with invalid license.
* Jeffrey A. Harker, 44, 309 Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for speeding.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for domestic assault.
* A 14-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* Chad M. Stewart, 21, 909 Jefferson Ave., and Joshua A. Schwartz, 21, 909 Jefferson Ave., received summonses for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Donald L. Reed, 39, 1136 S. Ellis St., received a summons for discharging sewage into the city storm-water drain.
* Tina L. Turner, 44, 1350 Oakley St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* An assault was reported.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of an Xbox 360, games and memory cards. Caleb K. Lane, 20, Sikeston, Mo., and Preston I. Walden, 17, Sikeston, Mo., were arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 310 Broadway.
* Shoes, keys, a cell phone and cash were reported stolen at South Ellis and Walnut streets.
* A burglary and the theft of a cell phone and DVD player were reported at 210 S. Pacific St.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 207 Bellevue St.
* Spray paint on a building was reported at 305 N. Frederick St.
* A vehicle window was reported stolen at 702 North St.
* A false declaration and interference with arrest were reported.
* Receiving stolen property was reported.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
The following items were released the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy Sills, 33, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to stop at a red light, failure to have insurance and failure to operate motor vehicle with a valid license.
* Jeffrey Harker, 44, 122 E. Mary St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Bellevue street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Donald Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph T. Bamberger, St. Louis, received a summons for false declaration, second-degree trespassing and property damage.
* A cell phone and iPod were reported stolen at the North Rec Center.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen in Towers South.
* Clothes, an ID and keys were reported stolen at Rec Center North.