- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 11/03/04
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Richard A. Taylor, 57, 116 Amanda Court, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer, unlawful use of a weapon, property damage, possession of marijuana and resisting arrest.
Danielle Monique Hudspeth, 24, 27263 County Road 317, Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with a reported theft from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
Bonnie Sue Taormina, 46, 27263 County Road 317, Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with a reported theft from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
Candy Sue Sanders, 40, 54 County Road 346, Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
Michele Leslie Mungle, 57, 1231 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for insufficient funds.
Gasoline was reported stolen at Amerimart No. 5, 865 N. Kingshighway.
A red, 26-inch mountain bike was reported stolen at 412 North St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen at 2403 Boutin Drive.
A rear vehicle window was reported broken at 16 N. Park St.
A 2001 Chevrolet Impala was reported tampered with at 2813 Whitener St.
A window pane on a door was reported damaged at 925 William St.
A rear window and trunk of a 1995 Chrysler Concord was reported damage at 221 S. Spanish St.
Trespassing was reported at 22 S. Spanish St.
A 10-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway and for peace disturbance.
Three instances of forgery were reported at 19 S. Kingshighway.