The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ebonee R. Ray, 18, 1224 William St., No. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for stop sign violation.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for false declaration and obstructing use of street.
* Edward E. Sutton, 27, 512 S. Hanover St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for consumption on public street, contempt of court for no operator's license and a seat-belt violation and contempt of court for failure to yield, no insurance and two child restraint violations.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* Arthur S. Terry, 22, 137 Pin Oak Loop, No. 175, Jackson, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a stop sign violation, suspended license and false declarations.
* Melissa L. Lauber, 18, 307 Dearmont Circle, was issued a summons for property damage.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 14 Doctors Park.
* Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive, reported a theft of clothing. Recena L. Boettcher, 17, of Altenburg, Mo., and a 16-year-old girl were arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
* A burglary was reported at 805 N. Spanish St. Medication was reported stolen.
* A burglary was at 1515 Price Drive. Jewelry was reported stolen, and a door and door frame were reported damaged.
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 1103 S. Pacific St.
* Three separate incidents of harassment were reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Terry L. Pyles, 36, 957 W. Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and received summonses for driving while revoked and failure to stop at a posted sign.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of East Washington Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of Drew Avenue.