- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
THEBES, Ill. — Paul Raymond Storm, 79, of Thebes died Sunday, Jan. 18, 2009, at his home.
He was born Sept. 15, 1929, at Thebes, son of Henry Lee and Gertrude Mansfield Storm Sr. He married Roswitha Knott.
Storm was a retired truck driver with Unimin Specialty Minerals in Tamms, Ill.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Dietmar Knott, Charles, Steven and Ricky Storm, all of Fort Wayne, Ind.; a daughter, Jeanette Storm of Tamms; a brother, George Storm of Olive Branch, Ill.; 17 grandchildren; several great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, a sister and a great-grandson.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Curt Alderson officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes. Full military honors will be provided by Pulaski County VFW Post 8891 at Mounds, Ill., VFW Post 2649 in Cairo, Ill., and American Legion Post 178 in Villa Ridge, Ill.