- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Irene Stratman, 77, of Advance died Jan. 16, 2009, at Puxico Nursing Center.
She was born Jan. 18, 1931, in McGee, Mo., daughter of Jess and Minnie Jackson Hardesty. She and Hurman Stratman were married Dec. 23, 1960, in Advance. He died in 1993.
Stratman was a member of the First Baptist Church in Advance.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and five sisters.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dan Overton officiating. Private burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.