- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lucas James Neumann, 11 days old, of Jackson died Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 4, 2009, in Cape Girardeau, second son of Lee R. and Carrie Miller Neumann of Jackson.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Dylan Neumann of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Martin and Susan Neumann of Jackson; paternal great-grandmother, Floy Neumann of Cheboygan, Mich.; maternal grandmother, Linda Miller of Jackson; and maternal great-grandparents, Walter and Anna Louise Schroeder of North Aurora, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather and paternal great-grandfather.
A private funeral Mass was held Saturday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.
Interment was held in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson was in charge of arrangements.