- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Roger Dale Sutterer, 58, of Perryville died Friday, Jan. 16, 2009, at his home.
He was born July 31, 1950, at Crosstown, Mo., son of Otto Thomas and Verda LaVerne Sandlin Sutterer. He and Debbie Brigman were married May 18, 1974.
Sutterer was a former service station manager. He was a member of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Crosstown.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Shawn Sutterer of Perryville; a daughter, Misty Parmely of Garnett, Kan.; two sisters, Sandra Bell of Cape Girardeau, Brenda Bell of Chaffee, Mo.; two brothers, Terry Sutterer of Cape Girardeau, Jerry Sutterer of St. Mary, Mo.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday and from 6:30 to 9 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Bethlehem Baptist Church, with the Rev. Steve Francis officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.