- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Inez Margaret Moll, 89, of Scott City died Friday, Jan. 16, 2009, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 23, 1919, at Kelso, Mo., daughter of Joseph and C. Alvina Lux Ressel. She and Albert H. Moll were married Nov. 29, 1941, at Kelso. He died Dec. 26, 1993.
Moll worked in housekeeping at Southeast Missouri Hospital. She was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso and the Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include a son, Cloyd Moll of Shreveport, La.; two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and a grandchild.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Monday at St. Augustine Church.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the church, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Burial will be in St. Augustine Cemetery at Kelso.