- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- Sharlyn Kay McAllister, 61, of Oak Park, Mich., formerly of Olive Branch, died Sunday, Jan. 11, 2009, at her home.
She was born May 9, 1947, in Cairo, Ill., to the Rev. James Robert and Lorene Miller McAllister.
McAllister graduated from Amundson-Mayfair School of Nursing in Chicago in 1969. She was a registered nurse.
Survivors include her mother of Oak Park.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Family graveside service was held Friday at St. John's Cemetery, with the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating.
Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., was in charge of arrangements.