- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Scott County man killed by own truck
MORLEY, Mo. -- A Morley man was killed Friday when his own truck rolled over him outside his home, according to Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter.
Keith Taylor, 56, had exited the truck, which has a manual transmission, while it was parked on a small ridge, Walter said. When Taylor exited, he walked around the back of the vehicle and the truck began rolling, rolling over him and killing him, Walter said.
Visitation will be from 1:30 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Morley Baptist Church. Funeral will be at 4 p.m. Sunday at the church.