- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)14
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Police report 1/16/09
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sandra S. Vallance, 45, of Bell City, Mo., was arrested on a Bolllinger County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of stealing.
* Brian A. Segura, 20, 190 D St., No. 87, was arrested by the Wayne County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for following too close.
* Brujae L. Lane, 20, 630 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for tinted windows and failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Two subjects were in custody pending filing of formal charges for trespassing at 2010 Southern Expressway.
* Robert D. L. Maglone, 20, of Sedgewickville, Mo., received a summons for disturbing the peace.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault on emergency personnel was reported.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported three incidents of theft of gasoline.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 2 N. Main St.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Forgery was reported at 221 Broadview St.
* A burglary was reported at 99 S. Park Ave. A cell phone was reported stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 1430 Perry Ave. A door was reported damaged.
* A burglary was reported at 1407 Perry Ave. A door was reported damaged.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph K. Howard, 19, 239 N. Middle St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant and attempt to escape from custody.
* Chad S. Pack, 20, of Burfordville was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of Nellie Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following item was released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* A theft of cash was reported at the Rec Center North.