- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 10/31/04
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A motorist was in custody pending the filing of charges of driving with a revoked license, not using a turn signal and driving while intoxicated.
An incident involving a motorist driving while intoxicated was reported in the 100 block of North Main Street.
A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
A suspect was in custody Friday pending the filing of charges of assault, trespassing and resisting arrest in the 200 block of Mill Street.
An incident involving a curfew violation and resisting arrest was reported in the 100 block of North Main Street.
A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
Jeffrey Weber, 21, and Richard Redoutey, 22, both of 1018 Broadway, were issued summonses for operating a disorderly house.
Clayton Roth, 20, of 1000 Towers, and Steven Mortensen, 20, of 6 Cardigan St., St. Charles, Mo., were issued summonses for operating a disorderly house.
Cody Bell, 21, of 211 N. Park Ave., was issued a summons for operating a disorderly house.
A first-degree robbery was reported Friday at Food Giant supermarket, 1120 N. Kingshighway.
An identity theft was reported.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Jasper's, 407 Morgan Oak St.
Gasoline was reported stolen from BP D-Mart, 3276 William St.
Cash was reported stolen from Huck's at 353 S. Kingshighway.
A theft was reported at JD's Quick Shop, 1101 William St.
A domestic assault was reported in the 2800 block of Independence Street.
A domestic assault and property damage were reported on Village Drive.
A domestic assault was reported in the 1800 block of Delwin Street.
A domestic assault was reported at 2829 Themis St.
A domestic assault was reported at 632 Broadway.
An assault was reported at 2814 Whitener St.
Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of North Frederick Street.
An incident involving a minor in possession of alcohol was reported at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
A license plate was found on Siemers Drive.
A 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo was towed from 900 Bellevue St.
A 1997 Pontiac Firebird was towed from Main and Independence streets.
A pedestrian was struck at Broadway and West End Boulevard.
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported in the 400 block of Louis Street.