- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
People on the move 11/01/04
Capital Insurance in Cape adds associate
Wendy Groening has joined Capital Insurance and Associates in Cape Girardeau. She is licensed to write auto, homeowners, commercial, life and health insurance. She has been in the industry for more than 10 years.
Union Planters Bank names new manager
Union Planters Bank recently announced that Sarah Culbertson has been named a commercial relationship manager in Cape Girardeau. Her office is at 407 N. Kingshighway. She holds a degree in marketing management from Southeast Missouri State University.
Sales associate joins Hamilton Realty
Phyllis Seabaugh has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty as a real estate sales associate. She has been in the business for 15 years and has her residential and relocation specialist designation.
Area chapter names executive of the year
Jeanine Larson Dobbins of Southeast Missouri State University was recently selected as Executive of the Year by the Girardot Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals. She works with the university's Missouri Statewide Early Literacy Intervention Program.
Penrod attends summit of real estate agents
Terri Penrod of Realty Executives of Cape Girardeau County recently attended a summit meeting of 50 top-producing Realty Executives sales associates. The annual event focuses on sharing and exploring business strategies designed to increase profitability and productivity.
-- From staff reports