- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Pauline Vee Carlton Koch, 85, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 8, 1923, in Alton, Ill., daughter of John Thomas and Emma Clyde Harris Carlton. She and Albert F. Koch were married June 26, 1940, in Jackson. He died Aug. 14, 1985.
Koch was a charter member of La Croix United Methodist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Linda Caldwell and husband Larry of Cape Girardeau; a son, Larry Nelson Koch of Albuquerque, N.M.; a grandson, Matthew Caldwell of Cape Girardeau; and a great-grandson, Devon.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ron Watts officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorials may be made to La Croix United Methodist Church Memorial Fund.