- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 11/01/04
The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges of driving while intoxicated, driving while revoked and resisting arrest.
Travis M. Griffin, no age given, of Houston, Texas, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Richard E. Fulton, no age given, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance and stealing.
Gavan R. Day, no age given, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of fireworks violation.
Kevin J. Butz, no age given, of 325 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of a disorderly house.
Shawn R. Leffler, no age given, of 232 E. Commercial St., Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of supplying alcohol to a minor.
Danny W. Sadler, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on of warrant of commitment.
A 27-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
A 26-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
Shay Leonard Lewis Jr., 20, of 1614 Belle Vista Drive, Jackson, received a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
Darren Anthony Shepard, 37, of 13019 Mystic Bend, Black Jack, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
Domestic assault was reported at the 1000 block of William Street. A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
Amerimart reported gasoline taken at 865 N. Kingshighway.
Rings were reported stolen at 1927 N. Kingshighway, Lot 25.
Heuer and Sons Implement Co. reported a burglary and property damage at 861 S. Kingshighway.
Burglary and property damage to clothes was reported at 1015 Ranney Ave.
A vehicle door was reported scratched at 2101 William St.
Filing a false police report was reported in the 3000 block of Themis Street.
A 1998 Dodge Caravan was reported abandoned at Broadway and Main Street.
A 1991 Chevrolet Silverado was reported abandoned at Broadway and Main Street.
Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at the 400 block of North Fountain Street.
A fire extinguisher was reported found at Bertling and North Sprigg streets.
Indecent exposure was reported at 401 S. Pacific St.