- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Patricia Ann Tiehes, 63, of Manchester, Mo., formerly of Perryville, died Sunday, Jan. 11, 2009, at her home.
She was born June 16, 1945, at Belgique, Mo., daughter of Edward L. and Marie C. Wood Modde.
Tiehes was a registered nurse at Chrysler Motor Corp. and was previously a licensed practical nurse at Perry County Memorial Hospital. She was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church at Valley Park, Mo., and American Legion Auxiliary Post 133 in Perryville.
Survivors include two daughters, Kristine Casteel of St. Louis, Susan Davis of Patton, Mo.; a son, Michael Tiehes of Perryville; three sisters, Lela Wriston of Fenton, Mo., Nancy Hager and Mona Clements of Perryville; three brothers, John "Toby" Modde of Perryville, Larry "Pete" Modde of St. Charles, Mo., Jerry Modde of St. Peters, Mo.; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday and from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. A prayer service will be held at 7 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Brad Modde officiating. Burial will be in Nativity of Blessed Virgin Mary Cemetery in Belgique.