- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 1/15/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sherrea T. Tate, 20, 3022 Mimosa Drive, Apt. 8, was arrested on suspicion of making a false report.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of a purse.
* Macy's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing.
* A domestic assault was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
n Mandy N. Schneider, 23, 125 Kona St., Benton, Mo., was issued a citation for driving while intoxicated.
* David W. Bruce, 56, 2343 Hunters Lane, Cape Girardeau, was issued a citation for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident and improper lane usage.
* Tami J. Rutherford, 35, 135 Chillicothe Lane, was issued a citation for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Deerwood Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Department of Public Safety released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* The Show Me Center, 1333 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of a wallet.