- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Community Q&A 11/01/04
* Name: Barbara Lueder
Lives in: Egypt Mills
Family: Husband, Rick; son, William, 14; daughter, Emily, 11.
Job: Office manager at Contrend Inc. in Cape Girardeau.
What do you like most about the area? Country life atmosphere offering city activities close by.
Favorite food: Homemade chicken and dumplings with creamed potatoes.
Favorite TV show: "Everybody Loves Raymond."
Best advice: Do unto others ... .
Person you most admire: Mom and Dad.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off all debts, fix up the house, take the extended family on a monthlong vacation.
Pet peeve: Pettiness -- some things just aren't important enough to spend the time that it takes to make a big deal out of them.