- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marvin "Butch" Rodewald, 51, of Perryville died Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009, at Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Sept. 14, 1957, in Perryville, son of Darwin F. and Ruby R. Amberger Rodewald. He married Sharon Davis.
Rodewald was a farmer and a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville.
Survivors include two sons, Alex and Brent Rodewald of Perryville; three sisters, Karen "Sue" Rodewald and Nancee Favier of Perryville, Janice Cole of St. Mary, Mo.; two brothers, D. Allen "Buddy" Rodewald of Perryville, Donald "Dino" Rodewald of St. Mary.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Friday at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Private burial will be at a later date.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.