- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Norma Jane Nenninger, 58, of Marble Hill died Monday, Jan. 12, 2009, at her home.
She was born May 13, 1950, at Blomeyer, Mo., daughter of Joseph and Nora DeBrock Bueter. She and Leo Nenninger were married Sept. 23, 1972, at St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Glennon, Mo.
Mrs. Nenninger had worked at Florsheim Shoe Co. and was currently employed at Procter & Gamble. She was a member of Ladies Sodality and St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Glennon.
Survivors include her husband, Leo Nenninger of Marble Hill; her mother, Nora Bueter of Leopold, Mo.; two daughters, Amy (Andy) Beussink of Kelso, Mo., Dana (Alan) Beussink of Jackson; four brothers, Norbert (Lorraine) Bueter of House Springs, Mo., Michael (Gina) Bueter and Richard (Pam) Bueter of Marble Hill, Anthony (Deborah) Bueter of Leopold: three sisters, Carolyn (Al) Friedhoff of St. Louis, Audrey (Lonnie) Nenninger and Darlene (Tony) Stoverink of Leopold; three grandchildren, Grant, Owen and Cohen Beussink; and a sister-in-law, Earnestine Bueter of Advance, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father, Joseph, and a brother, Kenneth Bueter.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill. Parish prayers and Knights of Columbus rosary will be at 7 p.m.
The funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Anthony's Church, with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will follow in St. Anthony's Cemetery.