- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Health calendar 1/13/09
n Sibling class: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Include your children, ages 3 to 6, in the birthing process while preparing them to become better siblings. They will learn about the proper way to hold infants, toy safety and emotional issues of a growing family. Call 877-231-2229 for location and to register.
* Get in shape with Wii: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Cape Area Family Resource Center. Learn how easy it is to work off those extra holiday pounds while having fun using the Wii gaming console. For more information, contact Kay Azuma at 651-3747, extension 104.
* Breast-feeding class: 9 to 10:30 a.m. meeting room 106 at Southeast Missouri Hospital. This class will cover topics such as the benefits and techniques of breast feeding, family involvement and support. To register, call 332-1587.
* Preparation for Childbirth class: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The class will cover expected bodily changes, labor signs and stages, pain control options, labor techniques and basic infant care. Tips on relaxing, positioning and breathing will also be discussed. Refreshments will be provided. Bring the "Pregnancy, Childbirth and Parenting Kit" provided by your physician's office. Call 877-231-2229 for location and to register.