- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Health calendar 1/13/09
n Sibling class: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Include your children, ages 3 to 6, in the birthing process while preparing them to become better siblings. They will learn about the proper way to hold infants, toy safety and emotional issues of a growing family. Call 877-231-2229 for location and to register.
* Get in shape with Wii: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Cape Area Family Resource Center. Learn how easy it is to work off those extra holiday pounds while having fun using the Wii gaming console. For more information, contact Kay Azuma at 651-3747, extension 104.
* Breast-feeding class: 9 to 10:30 a.m. meeting room 106 at Southeast Missouri Hospital. This class will cover topics such as the benefits and techniques of breast feeding, family involvement and support. To register, call 332-1587.
* Preparation for Childbirth class: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The class will cover expected bodily changes, labor signs and stages, pain control options, labor techniques and basic infant care. Tips on relaxing, positioning and breathing will also be discussed. Refreshments will be provided. Bring the "Pregnancy, Childbirth and Parenting Kit" provided by your physician's office. Call 877-231-2229 for location and to register.