- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
The architects of Ponzi schemes
To the editor:
One of the great ironies of liberal-progressive-socialists is their claim to deal only with objective, scientifically measurable truth embodied in the tangible aspects of nature. Yet their history and their rhetoric gives us nothing concrete at all in the way of unbiased proof of their Utopian claims made with their dogmatic suppositions.
Liberal-progressive-socialism's intellectual hypotheses depend upon unquantifiable abstractions such as "humanity," "history," the "laws of history," the "world community," "workers of the world," the "proletariat" and "social justice." Nowhere in human history have these theoretical concepts had an objective existence, nor is their any truly successful examples of their dogma producing the utopia it espouses.
No true examples of independence, prosperity, and freedom? Talk about Ponzi schemes. Liberal-democrat-socialist policymakers are the architects of Ponzi schemes, which are the key attractions to liberal-progressives' gnostic religion of socialism.
JOHN McMILLEN, Sikeston, Mo.