- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
The architects of Ponzi schemes
To the editor:
One of the great ironies of liberal-progressive-socialists is their claim to deal only with objective, scientifically measurable truth embodied in the tangible aspects of nature. Yet their history and their rhetoric gives us nothing concrete at all in the way of unbiased proof of their Utopian claims made with their dogmatic suppositions.
Liberal-progressive-socialism's intellectual hypotheses depend upon unquantifiable abstractions such as "humanity," "history," the "laws of history," the "world community," "workers of the world," the "proletariat" and "social justice." Nowhere in human history have these theoretical concepts had an objective existence, nor is their any truly successful examples of their dogma producing the utopia it espouses.
No true examples of independence, prosperity, and freedom? Talk about Ponzi schemes. Liberal-democrat-socialist policymakers are the architects of Ponzi schemes, which are the key attractions to liberal-progressives' gnostic religion of socialism.
JOHN McMILLEN, Sikeston, Mo.