- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
police report 01-12-09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carrie Ann Smith, 18, 3513 Old Route V, Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for no insurance.
* Aaron William Gordon, 18, 3513 Old Route V, Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for no child restraint.
* Melissa Alberta Rodriguez, 19, 909 Hackberry St., Apt 205, received a summons for prohibited acts (noises).
* A burglary was reported.
* Port Cape, 19 N. Water St., reported the theft of services.
* A cell phone was reported stolen from 2001 N. Kingshighway.
* A pistol was reported stolen from 916 S. Ellis St.
* Fred's, 121 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of DVDs.
* A 36-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* An incident of a car seen speeding, failing to drive on the right half of the roadway, failure to stop at a stop sign, exhibition driving, and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle was reported.
* An attempt to fraudulently obtain or attempt to gain credit goods of another without consent was reported.
* Three incidents of interference with custody were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shannon M. Adams, 29, 45 Holly Circle, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Mark D. Conder, 30, 116 Tracy St., Apt. 4, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Beverly J. Parmer, 49, 957 W. Independence St., Lot 17, was issued a citation for failure to maintain insurance.
* Jo H. Pavone, 35, 222 S. Shawnee Blvd., was issued a citation for driving while suspended.
* Judy K. Smith, 48, 7443 Highway 72, received a summons for speeding.
* Adam J. Morton, 20, 155 Redbird Lane, received a summons for speeding.
* Junior Cook, 63, HC 64, Box 4515, Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons for speeding.
* Rebecca S. Tallent, 45, no address given, received a summons for speeding.
* Jacob S. Hepler, 19, 238 S. Forrester St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for speeding.
* Charisse A. Sladek, 30, 204 Vicki Lynn Circle, Scott City, received a citation for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Keith A. Estes, 48, 417 Wright Ave., Chaffee, Mo., received a citation for failure to yield, causing an accident.
* Gabrielle J. Garritano, 19 2860 Breckenridge Drive, was issued a citation for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* A driver, 16, received a summons for failure to stop at a posted stop sign.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Anna Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Parkview Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of Old Cape Road.