- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Warren D. Huffman, 73, of Marquand died Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009, at home.
He was born May 20, 1935, at Buckhorn, Mo., son of George and Ruby Huffman. He and Shirley Barks were married March 3, 1956 at Hernando, Miss. She preceded him in death.
Survivors include two sons, Kevin Huffman of Branson, Mo., Greg Huffman of Farmington, Mo.; three daughters, Anita Flanagan and Dena Zoellner, both of Cape Girardeau, Leta Gay Starkey of Fredericktown; a brother, Keith Huffman of Ironton, Mo.; a sister, Katherine Ossig of Glenallen, Mo.,; six grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown. Burial will be today at Huffman-Mc-Kelvey Cemetery in Buckhorn.