- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Warren D. Huffman, 73, of Marquand died Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009, at home.
He was born May 20, 1935, at Buckhorn, Mo., son of George and Ruby Huffman. He and Shirley Barks were married March 3, 1956 at Hernando, Miss. She preceded him in death.
Survivors include two sons, Kevin Huffman of Branson, Mo., Greg Huffman of Farmington, Mo.; three daughters, Anita Flanagan and Dena Zoellner, both of Cape Girardeau, Leta Gay Starkey of Fredericktown; a brother, Keith Huffman of Ironton, Mo.; a sister, Katherine Ossig of Glenallen, Mo.,; six grandchildren; and five great- grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown. Burial will be today at Huffman-Mc-Kelvey Cemetery in Buckhorn.