- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)35
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Masked man waits in line before robbing Ohio bank
STOW, Ohio -- An Ohio man may have tipped off his intentions when he stood in line at a bank wearing a ski mask before staging a holdup.
Police in Stow said Feliks Goldshtein of Highland Heights, Ohio, was arrested Thursday following a brief car chase.
Police said the teller asked the man to take off the mask before being served. The man displayed what turned out to be a toy gun and demanded money from the teller. He made off with an undisclosed amount.
Police Capt. Rick Myers said it's unusual for a masked robber to wait in line at a bank.
The 24-year-old man remained jailed Friday on charges of aggravated robbery and failure to comply with a police order. Court records didn't identify an attorney for Goldshtein.