- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to John Paul Loveless and Nekosha Rhonnette Alexander of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:26 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008. Name, Jasmine Patrice. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Alexander is the daughter of Rhonda Brown of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. Loveless is the son of Melody Loveless and Steven Loveless of Cape Girardeau.
Son to James Robert and Alisha Marie Hennecke of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:58 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008. Name, Jayden Ryan. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Hennecke is the former Alisha Simmons, daughter of Billy and Susan Simmons of Scott City, and Alan and Leann Wright of Commerce, Mo. Hennecke is the son of Robert and Tina Hennecke of Scott City and Herbie and Cyndi Gilder of Victoria, Texas.
Son to David Philip and Krystal Danielle Schmitz of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:46 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 3, 2009. Name, Ethan Lee. Weight, 8 pounds. Mrs. Schmitz is the former Krystal Holmes, daughter of David Holmes and Kim Holmes of Rolla, Mo. Schmitz is the son of Michael Schmitz and Joanne Schmitz of Rolla. He is employed at Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center.
Son to Jared Adam Evans and Destiny Lena Johnson of Delta, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:44 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 3, 2009. Name, Kyle Adam. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Johnson is the daughter of William Johnson of Delta, and the late Debra Johnson. She is employed at White Castle. Evans is the son of Paul Evans and Patricia Evans of Delta.