- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
TAMMS, Ill. — Rob Allen Angel, 48, of Marion, Ill., formerly of Tamms, died Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2009, at Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Marion.
He was born Aug. 29, 1960, in Chicago, son of Kenneth and Joan Wilkerson Angel.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was a printer and had worked for the Southeast Missourian newspaper.
Survivors include two sons, Ryan and Kevin Angel of Wausau, Wis., his mother of Tamms; a friend, Ronda O'Conner of Marion; and a grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. to service time Sunday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be held at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Pete Vinson and the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating. Military rites will be held at the funeral home by the ritual team comprised of area veterans groups sponsored by Pulaski County Post 8891, Veterans of Foreign Wars and the National Guard Military Honors Unit. Burial will be in McCrite Cemetery.