- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
CAIRO, Ill. — Nina M. Kepner, 92, of Cairo died Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009, at Heartland Care and Rehab Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 10, 1916, in Cypress, Ill., daughter of Charles A. and Evelyn Houston Williams. She married Kenneth Kepner.
Survivors include two sons, Jerry Kepner of Cairo, Vernon Kepner of Orlando, Fla.; and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a sister and two brothers.
There is no visitation.
Graveside service will be at 11:30 a.m. Monday at Mound City National Cemetery, with Dr. Larry L. Potts officiating.
Barkett Funeral Home of Cairo is in charge of arrangements.