- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Norman Barg, 62, of Olmsted died Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009, at his home.
He was born Dec. 12, 1946, in Chicago, son of Norman Elmer and Marion Alice Rex Barg.
Barg was a musical instrument repairman.
Survivors include a sister, Phyllis Otto of Hebron, Ind.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Sharp officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery in Pulaski, Ill.