- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marie E. Buff, 90, of Perryville died Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 6, 1918, in Perry County, daughter of John and Anna Gebhardt Baudendistel. She and Lester J. Buff were married April 11, 1939, in Perry County.
Buff was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville and its Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Betty Hudson of Gulfport, Miss., Linda Valleroy and Shirley Hudson of Perryville; a son, Larry Buff of Perryville; a sister, Irene Baudendistel of Perryville; 14 grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers, two daughters and three sons.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The parish wake with the Ladies Sodality will be at 7 p.m. Friday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville.