- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Ranee L. Miller, 32, of Memphis, Tenn., formerly of Mounds, died Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009, in Memphis.
She was born Sept. 21, 1976, in Memphis, daughter of Joe and Sherry Miller.
Miller was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Mound City. She was a graduate of Notre Dame High School in Cape Girardeau. She was a restaurant manager in Memphis.
Survivors include her mother of Mounds; her father of San Diego; a sister, Camille Miller of Memphis; two brothers, Elliott Miller of San Diego, Adam Miller of Mounds; and maternal grandfather, John Moses of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be after 3 p.m. Friday at Barkett Funeral Home in Mounds. The rosary will be recited at 4.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Catholic Church, with Monsignor Bill McGhee as celebrant. Burial will be in St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Mounds.