- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- LaWana F. Jordan, 71, of Overland, Mo., died Monday, Jan. 5, 2009, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born Aug. 10, 1937, in Perryville, daughter of Carlos Grimaud and Francis Klump Grimaud Janet. She and William Jordan were married Nov. 6, 1953.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Gary and Christopher Jordan of Owensville, Mo., Jerry Jordan of Overland, Jeffrey Jordan of Creve Coeur, Mo.; a daughter, Cheryl Laycook of New Haven, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and 6:30 a.m. until service time Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gerold McBride officiating. Burial will be in Whitener Cemetery at Marquand, Mo.