- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
Police report 1/6/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Randy D. Stephens, 33, 2800 Pioneer Drive, Lot 141, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Michael E. Cox, 25, 1105 Hidden Valley Drive, No. 4, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear for domestic assault.
* Shea D. Johnson, 19, 211 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption and fleeing lawful detention.
* Terry S. Pruitt, 32, 230 Good Hope St., No. 1, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, resisting arrest, armed criminal action and felonious restraint.
* Willie J. Pollard Jr., 49, 722 Jefferson St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary and stealing.
* Louis A. Sanavria, 27, Pedro N. Silva, 51, Wilfredo O. Erazo, 38, and Osman S. Omar, 28, all homeless, were arrested on suspicion of trespassing and on an ICE detainer.
* Herdy Gaines, 44, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute and resisting arrest.
* Anthony L. Hempstead, 20, 1001 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession of a controlled substance and no operator's license.
* Rodney D. Smith, 20, 955 Fort St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked and assault.
* Benjamin F. Rawlins, 23, 22 N. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Troy A. Chapman, 19, 317 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Ryan L. Sterling, 23, 245 N. Park St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
* Kevin R. Campbell, 25, 3035 Patriot St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* Tyrone A. Jones, 20, 202 N. Park St., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.
* An assault was reported.
* Assault and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 1467 Kingsway Drive.
* A burglary was reported at 909 Hackberry St.
* Damage to vehicles was reported at 43 S. Main St.
* Animal abuse was reported.
* A natural death was reported.
* A request for service was reported.
* A dog bite was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Washington Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.