- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Setsu Shitamori Glasscock, 72, of Jackson died Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born May 8, 1936, in Yayeyama, Japan.
Setsu was a homemaker and of the Catholic belief.
She was the beloved mother to Riko Stone of Jackson and Sashi (Suzy) Glasscock of Cape Girardeau; grandmother to Tina (Dale) Probst and Sasha (Jamie) Jackson; and great-grandma to Ashley Probst, and Zachary and Ethan Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son, William "Billy" Glasscock in 2007.
Setsu will be sadly missed by all who loved her.
A private memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.