Jackson Board of Aldermen actions
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
City of Jackson
Board of Aldermen
7:30 p.m. Monday
Power and light committee
n Motion passed to change the Board of Aldermen regular meeting and study session from Feb. 16 to Feb. 17 in observance of Presidents Day.
* Motion passed to accept various agreements from merchants along South High Street relative to the Jackson Uptown Historic District Renovation Project.
* Passed an ordinance authorizing the mayor to sign depository agreements with US Bank, First Midwest Bank and the Bank of Missouri.
* Passed an ordinance amending the "Parking Prohibited At All Times On Certain Streets Schedule -- Schedule IX," by repealing a designation on Barton Street.
* Passed an ordinance amending the "Fifteen Minute, One Hour, and Two Hour Parking Limit Schedule -- Schedule XVIII," by adding a designation on Barton Street.
* Passed an ordinance approving the minor plat of Garrett Lane Townhouses, No. 4, as submitted by Quantus Development LLC.