- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
R.C. White, 55, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 5, 2009, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Sept. 3, 1953, in Augusta, Ga., son of R.C. and Lovonia Barnes White Sr. He and Rose Edwards were married Nov. 15, 1997, in Cape Girardeau.
White had worked at a cotton gin in Hayti, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Lawrence Edwards and Jimmy Walker; a stepdaughter, Alma Davis of Sikeston, Mo.; three brothers, Leo, Leslie and Walter White, all of Cape Girardeau; a half brother, Raymond of Hayti, Mo.; five sisters, including Carolyn Barnes, Erma White and Barbara White, all of Cape Girardeau; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his mother and a brother.
There will be no service.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.