- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Setsu Glasscock, 72, of Jackson died Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 8, 1936, in Yayeyama, Japan; her parents were killed during World War II.
She was a homemaker and of the Catholic faith.
Survivors include a son, Hisashi S. Glasscock of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Ritsuko Stone of Jackson; a sister, Yaeko Shitamori of Okinawa, Japan; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation is private, as is the 1 p.m. Friday memorial at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel.
Burial is at St. Mary's Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.