The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ransom E. Ward, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Dereck L. Graham, 29, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Pulaski County, Ill., warrant and for failure to appear for a traffic violation and an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for an assault violation.
* Travis Wade, 49, no address given, received a summons for property damage.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 315 Shirley Drive.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle at 8 Village Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of fuel.
* A mailbox was reported stolen from 507 S. Hanover St.
* A Nintendo DS game system was reported stolen from 701 Good Hope St.
n A window was damaged at 1905 Longview St.
* A wallet was reported lost at 701 N. Main St.