- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
police report 01-05-09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ransom E. Ward, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Dereck L. Graham, 29, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Pulaski County, Ill., warrant and for failure to appear for a traffic violation and an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for an assault violation.
* Travis Wade, 49, no address given, received a summons for property damage.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 315 Shirley Drive.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle at 8 Village Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of fuel.
* A mailbox was reported stolen from 507 S. Hanover St.
* A Nintendo DS game system was reported stolen from 701 Good Hope St.
n A window was damaged at 1905 Longview St.
* A wallet was reported lost at 701 N. Main St.