- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
People on the move 1-5
SEMO Medical Equipment adds Eilers to staff
Andrea Eilers has joined the respiratory staff of SEMO Medical Equipment, 1417 N. Mount Auburn Road, Suite C, in Cape Girardeau. Eilers has more than five years of experience in respiratory therapy, most of which was at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo. She is a 2003 graduate of the Certified Respiratory Program at the Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center and received an associate of science degree from Mineral Area Community College in Park Hills, Mo. SEMO Medical Equipment is a medical equipment company that specializes in respiratory care.
-- From staff reports
People on the Move items must be received by 2 p.m. Thursday to appear Monday. Submit items by e-mail to email@example.com, by fax to 334-7288 or by mail to P.O. Box 699, Cape Girardeau, Mo., 63702.