- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Robert "Wayne" Davis, 69, of DeSoto, Mo., formerly of Marble Hill, died Thursday, Jan. 1, 2009, at his home.
He was born Feb. 11, 1939, at Gideon, Mo., son of Robert Raymond and Idora Lowery Davis. He and Glenda Irvin were married Sept. 1, 1984.
He had worked as a field service representative for a stripping company. He was a member of New Bethel Methodist Church.
Davis served in the U.S. Navy from 1959 to 1965.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Gregory Collins of Washington state, Randy Sitze of Bloomsdale, a daughter, Renee Kennedy of Kirkwood, Mo.; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two sisters.
Visitation will be from 2:30 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at New Bethel Church, with the Rev. Rod Welker and Nute Lincoln officiating. Burial will be in Old Union Cemetery, with full military honors provided by Missouri Honors Team.