- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dorothy M. Duvall, 77, of Perryville died Friday, Jan. 2, 2009, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
She was born April 28, 1931, at Perryville, Mo., daughter of William and Zelma Keller Miller. She and Donald Duvall were married Feb. 28, 1949, at Perryville.
Duvall was the owner and operator of D & D Produce. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo., and a member of the Blessed Sacrament Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; six sons, Richard Duvall, Gerry Duvall, Larry Duvall, David Duvall and Terry Duvall, all of Perryville, and Ron Duvall of St. Louis; three brothers, Leon Miller and Harold Miller, both of Perryville, and Kenneth Miller of Chicago; 16 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and a son.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday. The Rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. at the funeral home.
A funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating. Burial will be in Christ the Savior Cemetery.