- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 1/03/2009
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Heather J. Beck, 34, 167 Cardinal Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Phil V. Mattingly, 40, 333 N. Frederick St., No. 203, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for being a minor in possession by consumption and fleeing detention.
* Michael E. Cox Sr., 25, 1105 Hidden Valley, No. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute and failure to appear for domestic assault.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for felonious restraint, domestic assault, endangering the welfare of a child and resisting arrest.
* A subject is in custody pending charges of domestic assault.
* Domestic assault and endangering the welfare of a child were reported.
* Pure Ice, 314 S. Ellis St., reported a burglary. Copper tubing and sockets were reported stolen in the incident.
* A burglary was reported by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department.
* A watercraft and hunting equipment were reported stolen at 10 S. Plaza Way.
* Missouri license plate 4CR-33L was reported stolen at 1922 Bloomfield St.
* A purse was reported stolen in the Cape area.
* Animals were reported stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* KFVS12, 310 Broadway, reported a theft of a TV.
* A 34-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A request for service was reported.
* Tampering was reported.
* A 53-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Laura C. Hampton, 31, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* William S. Perry, 19, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of liquor.
* Ryan P. Harkey, 20, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of liquor and possession of marijuana.
* Phillip L. Harkey, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Allen W. Biggs, 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Zachary T. Payne, 18, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of liquor and failure to stop at a stop sign.