- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 1/03/2009
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 5:33 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Stoddard Street.
* At 7:30 p.m., a grass fire at 4200 William St.
* At 7:32 p.m., an alarm sounding at 101 Mount Auburn Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:46 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Good Hope Street.
* At 12:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2600 block of Azalea Lane.
* At 11:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of East Cape Rock Drive.
* At 12:56 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:10 p.m., a grass fire at 1200 Hilldale Circle.
* At 4:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 500 Cape Meadows Circle.