- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)11
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)2
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
Trinity dressed to go on a Pet Pal trip.
Trinity is my 5 year old pitbull who has gone though the classes and passed the testing to become a Pet Pal. She visits both hospital and several nursing homes in the area and also kids read to her at the Resorse Center. When I get one of her dresses, T-shirts or braclets out she gets soo excited because she knows she is going to go visiting. There are people that tell me that is just not right a pitbull in a dress but she does what we set out to do. She makes people smile!!!!