- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)2
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)8
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Trinity dressed to go on a Pet Pal trip.
Trinity is my 5 year old pitbull who has gone though the classes and passed the testing to become a Pet Pal. She visits both hospital and several nursing homes in the area and also kids read to her at the Resorse Center. When I get one of her dresses, T-shirts or braclets out she gets soo excited because she knows she is going to go visiting. There are people that tell me that is just not right a pitbull in a dress but she does what we set out to do. She makes people smile!!!!