- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Scott City council passes measures to block treatment plant project (10/10/17)1
Trinity dressed to go on a Pet Pal trip.
Trinity is my 5 year old pitbull who has gone though the classes and passed the testing to become a Pet Pal. She visits both hospital and several nursing homes in the area and also kids read to her at the Resorse Center. When I get one of her dresses, T-shirts or braclets out she gets soo excited because she knows she is going to go visiting. There are people that tell me that is just not right a pitbull in a dress but she does what we set out to do. She makes people smile!!!!