- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Trinity dressed to go on a Pet Pal trip.
Trinity is my 5 year old pitbull who has gone though the classes and passed the testing to become a Pet Pal. She visits both hospital and several nursing homes in the area and also kids read to her at the Resorse Center. When I get one of her dresses, T-shirts or braclets out she gets soo excited because she knows she is going to go visiting. There are people that tell me that is just not right a pitbull in a dress but she does what we set out to do. She makes people smile!!!!