- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)20
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Trinity dressed to go on a Pet Pal trip.
Trinity is my 5 year old pitbull who has gone though the classes and passed the testing to become a Pet Pal. She visits both hospital and several nursing homes in the area and also kids read to her at the Resorse Center. When I get one of her dresses, T-shirts or braclets out she gets soo excited because she knows she is going to go visiting. There are people that tell me that is just not right a pitbull in a dress but she does what we set out to do. She makes people smile!!!!