- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)30
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)8
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Eggs served cold on Mich. freeway
YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- State troopers and road crews had to scramble when a tractor-trailer crashed and spilled its load of eggs.
Trooper Jim Smiley said eastbound Interstate 94 in Ypsilanti Township reopened about 1 a.m. Thursday after being shut down six hours. Low temperatures made for a frozen mess that Smiley said was scraped up by front-end loaders and put in dump trucks.
Road workers then spread sand and salt on all three lanes.
Smiley said the driver will be ticketed.