- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
Eggs served cold on Mich. freeway
YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- State troopers and road crews had to scramble when a tractor-trailer crashed and spilled its load of eggs.
Trooper Jim Smiley said eastbound Interstate 94 in Ypsilanti Township reopened about 1 a.m. Thursday after being shut down six hours. Low temperatures made for a frozen mess that Smiley said was scraped up by front-end loaders and put in dump trucks.
Road workers then spread sand and salt on all three lanes.
Smiley said the driver will be ticketed.