- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
Eggs served cold on Mich. freeway
YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- State troopers and road crews had to scramble when a tractor-trailer crashed and spilled its load of eggs.
Trooper Jim Smiley said eastbound Interstate 94 in Ypsilanti Township reopened about 1 a.m. Thursday after being shut down six hours. Low temperatures made for a frozen mess that Smiley said was scraped up by front-end loaders and put in dump trucks.
Road workers then spread sand and salt on all three lanes.
Smiley said the driver will be ticketed.