- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BELLEVIEW, Mo. — Thomas Joseph Martin, 63, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, Dec. 29, 2008, at Belleview Valley Nursing Home in Belleview.
He was born Dec. 24, 1945, in Cape Girardeau, the son of Closkie C. and Josie Mae Jauch Martin.
He attended Jackson public schools through the eighth grade and worked for a short time at VIP Industries in Fruitland.
Survivors include three sisters, Diane Lough of Scott City, Joyce Aldrich of O'Fallon, Mo., and Juanita Martin of Independence, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
There will be no visitation. A private graveside service will be held at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson. Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.