- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PATTON, Mo. — Pamela L. Ackman, 48, of Patton died Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008, at her home.
She was born Aug. 23, 1960, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Ray D. and Jessie Viola Besher Wilfong. She and the Rev. Mickey D. Ackman were married Sept. 23, 1978.
Ackman was employed at the Variety Shop in Patton. She was a member of Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Angie Venable of Jackson; her mother of Patton; four brothers, Gary and Joe Wilfong of Patton, Richard Wilfong of House Springs, Mo., Chuck Wilfong of Prescott, Ariz.; two sisters, Jane Brotherton of Fredericktown, Mo., Sharon Denton of Troy, Mont.; and two grandsons.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roy Michael officiating. Burial will be in Post Oak Cemetery near Patton.