The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael A. Mason, 41, 767 Cedar Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no headlight.
* Randy S. Hawks, 39, 613 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of driving without a license, a stop sign violation, careless and imprudent driving and failure to yield to emergency vehicle.
* Anthony M. Parker, 45, 902 Jefferson St., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Terry P. Starnes, 27, 124 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Tyrone E. Wade, 20, 1009 Linden St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked and resisting arrest.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for minor in possession of alcohol by consumption and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Money and CDs were reported stolen and a window on a vehicle was reported damaged at 442 Spring Ave.
* An auto theft was reported at 50 S. Kingshighway.
* A-1 Ministorage, 832 S. Kingshighway, reported damage to latches.
* Christmas decorations were reported damaged at Kingshighway and County Park Drive.
* Grace Methodist Church, 521 Caruthers St., reported a damaged vehicle.
* The Red Cross, 20 S. Mount Auburn Road, reported damage to a vehicle.
* A 38-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.