- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Juanita Rose Keith, 85, passed away Saturday, Dec. 27, 2008, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Juanita was preceded in death by her husband, Chester Leroy Keith; a daughter, Rebekah Lee Keith Hazelwood; parents, Willis and Inez Dorsett; and a brother, Edmond Eugene "Jake" Dorsett.
She is survived by a son and daughter-in-law, Greg and Cheryl Keith of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren, Thomas Jay "T.J." Nixon and Jennifer Keith of Cape Girardeau, Sara Keith of Orlando Fla., Shelby Hazelwood Duff of Wickliffe Ky.; two stepgrandchildren, Olivia and Jack Crain of Cape Girardeau; four great-grandchildren, Kalla and Kalden Keith of Cape Girardeau, Laynee and Jaysee Duff of Wickliffe Ky.; and a former daughter-in-law, Rosetta Wildy Keith of Orlando.
A memorial service is being planned at her home church, Tigert Memorial United Methodist Church in Cairo, Ill.
Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.