- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Concrete repairs reduce I-55 to one lane through Wednesday
A section of Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau County will be reduced to one lane through Wednesday while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform concrete repairs in the northbound and southbound lanes.
This section of roadway in the northbound lane is located from one mile south of Route D to one mile north of Route D. The section of roadway in the southbound lane is from one mile north of Route E to one mile south of Route E. Work will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.